FAMU Feeder Fellowship
The FAMU Feeder Fellowship gives Florida A&M University (FAMU) students the opportunity to pursue graduate degree programs not offered at FAMU.
The University of Florida is among 40-plus universities in the FAMU Feeder Program aimed at increasing FAMU student advancement into graduate education.
UF offers five fellowships each year to qualified FAMU students admitted to a UF Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or terminal Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree program.
This fellowship includes…
- A stipend
- In-state tuition
- A fee waiver
- Health insurance
...for up to five years for a Ph.D. student and up to three years for an MFA student.
FAMU Feeder Fellowship candidates who apply to UF are also eligible for a graduate admission application fee waiver. To get that fee waiver, contact the UF Office of Admissions via this link: Contact UF Admissions.
This fellowship starts in the fall semester of your first year in your UF graduate degree program.
Eligibility & Requirements
- You must have graduated from FAMU or be about to graduate from FAMU.
- You must apply to a UF Ph.D. or MFA degree program not available at FAMU.
- You must be admitted to that UF graduate degree program. (You can apply for this fellowship before you are admitted, but we cannot make a decision on your application until you’re officially admitted to UF as a graduate student.)
- You must follow all instructions on the application form and submit a complete application for this fellowship by the deadline posted on this webpage.
Deadlines & Critical Dates
- You must email your complete application and support materials as a single PDF file to email@example.com by Friday, March 1, 2024 by 5 p.m.
- Apply early! We accept applications on a rolling basis and review them as we receive them.
- We cannot accept any application materials after the deadline.
Application & Instructions
- The application cycle for Fall 2024 is not yet open. Please check back soon.