Faculty Doctoral Mentoring Award Winners AnnouncedRelease Date: May 10 2017
The UF Graduate School would like to congratulate the winners of the 2016-2017 Faculty Doctoral Mentoring Award for their excellence, innovation, and effectiveness in mentoring doctoral and Master of Fine Arts students through their final dissertation or fine arts thesis project. Nominations for this award are collected from current graduate students, graduate alumni, faculty members, graduate coordinators, department chairs, school directors, college deans, and higher-level administrators.
The 2016-2017 Faculty Doctoral Mentoring Award Winners are:
- Dr. Elizabeth (Buffy) Bondy, School of Teaching and Learning
- Dr. Robert Fletcher, Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
- Dr. Lori Pennington-Gray, Department of Tourism, Recreation & Sport Management
- Dr. Nan Smith, School of Art & Art History
- Dr. Almut Winterstein, Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- Dr. Kirk Ziegler, Department of Chemical Engineering
To read each candidate's personal statement on their mentoring philosophy, please visit our award archive page.