Congratulations to the 2018 Graduate Student Mentoring Award Winners!Release Date: April 13 2018
Each year, the Division of Graduate Student Affairs chooses six students to receive Graduate Student Mentoring Awards, which are intended to reward graduate students who take time to help others succeed as graduate students, undergraduate students, or students and teachers in K-12 classrooms and is based on personal statements and letters of recommendation.
Fifty-two students from across campus applied for the award, and each application was reviewed by faculty and staff with extensive experience in mentoring. Each student winner was awarded $500.
The 2018 Graduate Student Mentoring Award winners are:
- Agostina Casamento-Moran - Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
- Andree George - Soil and Water Sciences
- Daniel Conine - Psychology (Behavioral Analysis)
- Jaime Williams - Psychology
- Tomohiro Kubo - Chemistry
- Richard Douglass - Psychology
Congratulations to each of our winners, and thank you to all of the students who submitted excellent award applications. To read more about the Graduate Student Mentoring Award, please click here: Graduate Student Mentoring Award