Professional Development - Networking and Building Professional Connections for Graduate StudentsWorkshop
Apr 17, 2019 03:30 PM - Apr 17, 2019 03:30 PM
Turlington Hall L007
Speaker: Allie Simon, UF Career Connections Center
- Networking is one of the top ways that graduate students can grow professionally, but it can be daunting- especially at conferences, academic meetings, and other professional events. Take some of the pressure off by learning ways to communicate effectively and create connections. During this seminar, presenters will discuss communication styles, strategies for developing professional contacts, and ways to practice before your next big professional development event or job search.
- Login to GIMS using your GatorLink ID and Password
- Once you login, on the top of the page click on the “Workshops” tab
- Under “Register” click the box and then “Submit”
- After you complete this process, you will receive an email confirmation.
If your schedule changes and you are unable to attend the event, repeat the steps above to remove yourself from the list of workshop attendees.